Sunday, June 01, 2008

Time With Friends and a Condolence

Its been a fulfilling week.

Its been a long time since I last meet up with friends.
And the chance finally came,
and I met up with friends from School AND Uni.

I bumped into Zainab at causeway point
and she invited me to join her and my bestie Suhaila
for dinner at Seoul Garden.

I was a bit hesitant though,
Tight budget lah katakan...
But dah lama sgt lah tak jumpa...
So i decided to join.

Ternyata!
it felt great to be able to catch up
with one another again..:)

Glad i decided to join them...:)









































































And just yesterday,
I met up with some of my IIUM babes!

Its actually to record a graduation video for Darwis..
Although it was a short meeting,
It felt good to see those familiar faces again!
Reminds me of the fun times back in Uni..






































































































Hope to be able to meet u babes again, Insya Allah...:)



********* END NOTE*********

But amidst all the good times,
deep down inside I give my heartfelt condolences
to a fellow friend,
whose beloved mother passed away on Saturday morning..
:(

Semoga Allah mencucuri rahmat keatas rohnya..
Amin..

No comments: