Thursday, June 26, 2008

almost orgasmic endorphine..oops...

I like my blog, right now...



I mean,
its not that I dont like it last time...
But,
it looks so perfect to my eyes right now
compared to most of my previous blog skins..
hihihi...

So I dont just like it,
but I LOVE it!

wahaha....

editing and tweaking it here and there
just gives me so much pleasure...
Almost orgasmic kind of pleasure..

oops!
Did I just said that...
hahaha...

I think my endorphine level's a tad too high right now..


for those reading my entries from my multiply,
maybe you wont understand...

My entries are automatically sent to multiply
everytime I update my blog..

So you did not actually get to see my blog...;)

Nevertheless,
If you're curious to see how
beautiful my blog looks like,

its here: http://www.secretdoor.blogspot.com/


Yes,
I said my blog is beautiful..
It is to my eyes..

:)


I painstakingly did all the tweaking
neccessary...

so yeah,
it IS beautiful....


ahahaha.....

nak lagi??

My.Blog.Is.Beautiful~~~~~


nyeh heh heh heh....

ok
Im out.


Tata!

No comments: