Monday, July 28, 2008

SpringCleaningMode

The whole office was in
spring cleaning mode
last Friday...

must be because of the cleaning bug
I spreaded..hihi..
I got into the mode earlier last week
and cleared loads of junk near the door..

Now,
the office looks sooo spacious...
I almost felt like running around
back and forth the office..
hehe...

The result of this spring cleaning:


tadaaah~~~


We found these and many other stuff...
But these two were the most unexpected...


Now I have something to do
during my free time...;)
















Guess who?? ;)















We left a HUGE mess near the lifts,
which was obviously from our office..

we're lucky if the cleaners
doesnt swear at all....;)


Now one more thing left,
The Vacuuming...

Wonder when it will be...
tralalala...



Im out.
Tata!

No comments: