Thursday, July 31, 2008

Fat King Cat and a Magnum Ice-Cream

I was still crave for ice cream!

Before reaching home last night,
I went to the mama shop nearby
to buy one Almond Magnum..

Stuffed it in my bag and
rushed back home...

As soon as I reached the void deck,
I saw this particular cat,
affectionately known as Mimi...

yes, all the stray cats at my void deck have a name... hihihi...





















mengada right the way it's lying down...
Very the King....;)



So, these are briefly what happened
next,


- rushed home,
- Took a bath,
- Prayed,
- Watched TV,
- Talk on the phone,
- Sleep.................


This morning,
on the way to work
I wanted to take out the office key
from my bag..

BUT
something else came out...

????


A MELTED Magnum ice-cream...!!
















Uwaaaaa.....
I totally forgot about it last night
and it was left in bag to melt....

sobs sobs....:(



So sad right................
kempunan lah sey....
huhu....




Im out.

Tata.

No comments: