Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Early and Creative!

Hey Ho!

I broke my own record,
reached the office at 7.30 am!!

actual time is 9 am..
so I am waaaay early...

giller lah......
kikiki....

all because I want my dad to send me
so save my money.....;)

Sanggup~~~~~


so now,
here I am blogging away.....


Anyway,
Just want to share something I thought
is creative...
















Its an invitation for a car launch..

Its a brilliant idea!
The box came inside out,
all brown and very light..
you know,
how a normal box would look like..

So I thought,
Why would someone send
an empty box...??

When my colleague
opened it,
tadaaaaaaah~~~















It came with instruction on how to put the box together
so we can see the invitation....














When you look at the box,
its as if we are inside a car driving
to the venue of the invitation..

cool kaaan....:)



















And this one,
Is a paper bag with a steering wheel...
hihi...
I loike...~~





















Creative aint it...? ;)

No comments: