Monday, December 31, 2007

Viewty and the Beast

Hey Ho!





Being a Hardcore Nokia fan for many many years,
I decided to give other brands a try....





Yes,
I've changed my phone....





It's this sleek beauty...
































The touch phone,
LG Viewty (KU990)





















Im soo in love with the 5.1 megapixel camera...


It's super fantastico...


hihi...





Initially,
we(dear and me)
thought of changing to Nokia N95..
From our N80..





And then we saw viewty with its
marvelous camera and all...





So,
we bought that instead of N95..





Im a happy bunny...





ok lah,


I shall end this entry with a "pantun dua kerat"..;)





Jalan-jalan beli LG,
Perasaan saya sungguh Happy!





ahahaha...;)





p/s:haaa, apalagi...balas lah pantun nyer....kikiki....

No comments: