Wednesday, December 19, 2007

super CUTE+slacking+hormones haywire+any other random things lah...

I soooooo have so many things to say...
we'll see if i could squeeze e'thing into one..

Lets begin on a happy note..
Watched Alvin and the chipmunks last night
with the ESR gang..
It's super-duper-CUTE-and hilariously funny...
:)

I'm in love with Theodore!!
I'm waiting for any toy company to come out
with the chipmunks doll..
i want to get one medium sized Theodore for myself~~
:)

I want I want....

I know i sounded childish...
But that's what got into me these days...

The childish me is out..
a teeny weeny bit of issue oso
want to cry...:(

probably PMS..hmm..

But never mind....

Hmm..
I care,
But you just didnt want to put that fact in
you brain...
I love,
you know but you just didnt want to put
the facts together...
I'm begging you...
Pleeeeeaaaassssseeeeeee......................................
***********************************************************

Im slacking at work...


I need to go for a facial and a good
rejuvenating massage...

I look terrible..
Tired like hell...
undereye ring is getting worse...
Hormones gone haywire....

Please i need a good 2-3 hrs pampering!
Melampau nah aku...

I forgot to take the two most important numbers from TWO
clients earlier this morning..

mrepek kaaaaan.....:((

client ni pun datang tak agak2..
I just reached the office...
barely settled down,
and

tadaah!

there they are...
ish!

:(

now,
what am i to tell Boss eh..

haiyyah....

******************************************************
Its been weeks,
and i still cant figure out what food and gift to bring
for the X'mas party...

Malasnyer nk fikir...

******************************************************
And although its belated,
i still want to wish my mom a happy B'dae...!!

happy b'dae mom!

and thanx to my Siblings and SIL
and niece for being there at the dinner...

:)

Thanx to kak diella
for the lovely cuppies..
its too pretty,
that we couldnt decide on which one
to eat first..
hihi...


It took us a full minute
just admiring the cuppies...

:)

and talking about that,
I ordered a new blouse from dedistrictfashion..
and i loike!
:)

thanx sis!

gonna wear it next week
when i finally get to buy a new tudung to match...
;)

******************************************************
Tomorrow is 'eid..
I wish all muslims a Happy 'eid...

*******************************************************
Dear...
quickly come back to Singapore..
I miss you already...
:(

oh God,
Im jumping from all over the blog...

gtg,
tata!

No comments: