Monday, December 24, 2007

Go away....It's over....Im NOT turning back...

All was well,
until at one point of time,
you decided to barge into my life...

WHY?

why do you need to explain yourself...
why now?

Its too late....
Im never going to accept anything from you ever again...

I've waited and waited for you
I've given too many chances for you...

I cried till i could cry no more..
those who were close to me during those times
knew how crushed I was...
you slashed my heart time and again...:'(


Am i to be blamed for all that's happened?
Am i the one who is selfish?
Did i do injustice to you?

Think!

However hurtful it was back then,
I had always covered up for you..
I had always wanted to stay positive
and not think of the negatives...

I stayed TRUE...
I stayed TRUE to you...

But you failed me..

What was i supposed to do?
keep on hoping for the unknown?

:'(

Now,
when i finally got over you,
you came back to explain yourself..

DONT!

I do not want to know...
It's no use...

No use crying over spilt milk...

I've moved on...
I'm now able to love and BE LOVED by him..
Im happier..
I feel appreciated...


I wish for you to go far far away from me...
Go on with your life..


Please...
Dont ever appear in my life again...

Go...

Final message from me to you...

Its OVER....

No comments: