Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Beruk yang terlari-lari

This pitiful girl forgot to bring back her office keys yesterday..
This pitiful girl is the one who always open the office door each morning..
This pitiful girl reached work at 9.45 am and had to wait til 12 noon before she gets to be in the office...

WHY?

Coz,
This pitiful girl forgot to bring back her office keys yesterday..

Sobs!

I soooooo will not forget to put the keys in my bag 24/7..

Slenger kaaan~~~


while waiting,
the operation executive called and asked me to transfer money
to a client's account at OCBC bank..

and,
i didnt know where is the nearest OCBC...

resorted to Mary for help...
I knew i could count on Mary for early morning emergencies..
hihihihi....

;)

Thanx Mary for your help..
kalau tak,
mcm beruk lah i terlari sana sini nak cari OCBC...
hihi...

I own you one..:)

and it was great catching up on each other
sambil2 cari OCBC...
;)

now i know
who is the guy you were supposed to go out on a date with...
;)

*cheeky smiles*

**************************************

I guess i better get back to work...

tata!

No comments: