Tuesday, December 11, 2007

a good marketing person should be able to distinguish these terms.........

Since I personally enjoy the Marketing field,
I'd like to share something interesting with you..;)


Lessons In Marketing (by anonymous)

You see a gorgeous girl at a party. you go up to her and say,
"I am very rich. Marry me!"
-that's Direct Marketing

You're at a party with a bunch of friends and see a gorgeous girl.
One of your friend goes up to her and pointing at you says,
"He's very rich. Marry him."
-that's Advertising

You see a gorgeous girl at a party.
you go up to her and get her telephone number.
The next day you call and say,
"hi, Im very rich. Marry me."
-that's telemarketing

you're at a party and see a gorgeous girl.
you get up and straighten your tie,
you walk up to her and pour her a drink.
you open the door for her,
pick up her bag after she drops it,
offer her a ride, and then say,
"by the way, I'm very rich. will you marry me?"
-that's public relations

You're at a party and see a gorgeous girl.
she walks up to you and says,
"you are very rich."
-that's Brand recognition

You see a gorgeous girl at a party.
You go up to her and say,
"I'm rich. Marry me"
She gives you a nice hard slap on your face.
-that's customer feedback



hihihihihi....;)

hopefully you all learn something new today...
*wink*

tata!

No comments: