Monday, October 01, 2007

A pretty exciting weekend i shall say....

Im back on campus...
Glad to be home for the weekends..

the feeling of 'buka-ing' at home was surreal..
and the trip to geylang was, 'mintak ampun' lah...
hopefully that was going to be my last trip for this month..

malas nk berselit-selit mcm sardin...

I got to meet my 'remedy'..
:)
Lepas rindu i selama dua minggu lebih..:)

Yesterday,
was a different issue altogether...
i suffered 7 hours of urrm... CONSTIPATION lah...
huhu..


It was almost like i was in labour gitu..
ahakz...;)

I almost didnt make it back to IIUM today..
my dad suggested me to go to the clinic and get MC..

well...
i was tempted of course...:)

but.....
considering the responsible person that i am,
i decided not to...;)

i decided to brave through the bumpy 5 hour bus journey
and made it back on campus by 5.20am earlier this morning..

;)

Due to the 'labour' experience,
i got approximately an hour long lecture from my dad...
guess the topic....??






TOPIC:
1- importance of fibre and water in out body.
2- importance of daily and consistent fruits and vegetable intake...
3- relationship between constipation and Buasir...(penting eh pak....????)


interesting huh??


yeah...i thought so too...;p



So yeah...
thats basically my weekend...

pretty exciting.....:)

and now,
its back to finishing my research assignment due this Thursday...
Plus,
i've got a second LE test this Thursday also...

for next week,
ingat dah leh hepi hepi nak balek raya,
guess wat??

i've got a second midterm for Muslim press on tuesday
the day before i'll be going back for raya...

oh!
and and...
i've got another new assignment for WNN,
to be submitted soon...

and and and....
my final xam begins the first day of revision period,
which is on the 25th Oct...

and,
my LQ lecturer decides to give us another quiz on the 22th...

hmm...

ni mmg UIA bagi trus melantak belajar punya...
maklumlah dah 'FINAL of the FINALS' lah katakan....
hihihi...;)

ok...
enough said,
im going to continue looking for my WNN assignment's journal article..


p/s: Dear......i MISS u already....Gosh! :(

No comments: