Tuesday, September 25, 2007

emo wreck at the mo

Reporting from the CC..
Life's been hell the past few days...

:(

It's funny how whenever i stayed on campus for more than a week,
things started to go wrong..

people around me started to annoy me,
classes seemed to bore me,
finishing assignments way before due became meaningless
(it HURTS, when that happen)
and
my body does not seem to want to cooperate with me..

:(

maybe,
its just my mind...

its mind over matter after all..

but...

ok ok..
no BUTS...

i MISS home terribly!! :'(

okay,
i wanna cry.....
sobs...

i cant wait for Thursday anymore....
lambatnyer....

haiz...

because im such an emo wreck,
i've gotten my kind LE lecturer's permission to not come to class this thursday...

thanx Miss...:)


so..................
im taking the 1 pm bus back home....

yay!

i'm going to get my remedy
and meet my 'remedy'

:)

miss u honey...:(



No comments: