Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Book-ed

The mid semester break is coming to an end...
i'll be going back tonight and i'll be coming back home again tomorrow

right after my last class...weeeeee~~~~

ahakz...!

yes, im crazy....
but i have to and i want to...

i have plans on saturday and sunday....

The career fair,
The ESR convoi and anniversary dinner
and and and.....
Ratatouille!!!

yay-ness! :)

Im excited.... (>_<)

All adventures on saturday and i just realise i have to book my sunday for studying...
3 midterms this coming week...yikes!

Laziness embraced me already....

But,

thinking about the As that i wanted for this semester,

I HAVE TO......

So, here i come Sunday....

An so you know my schedule for the weekend.....
yup,
Tell me i'm crazy....

but that's me.....;)

p/s: its funny that i have this eagerness to come to class tomorrow....me? biar betul...? hihi...surprise surprise.....:)

No comments: