Wednesday, October 24, 2007

yay! tomorrow is final exam...;)

hola...

Im at the CC right now...

ok, i've got my first final exam paper tomorrow morning and.......
what am i doing here for?????

ish!


k k,
i need to print my examination slip,
but the Q, takleh angkatz lah~~~

so i decided to just surf the net while waiting for the Q to subside...

BUT,

after a while,
i turned around and the Q makin panjang laaahhh~~~~

how eh??


ahakz....

nevermind..

luckily i'm quite ready for the exam tomorrow...


so,
tomorrow will be my first paper, Research method..

on the 27th will be Muslim Press....( seram~~~)

on the 29th will be LE...

on the 31st will be LQ...

and then i'll be going home~~~
lalala~~~


But,
i'll be back here again for my final paper on the 9th, which is WNN....
my MOST anticipated paper of the semester...:)


and what's even more anticipated is that dear will be fetching me~~~

yay!! :))

excited nyer~~~

k k,
enough said,
gtg Q for the exam slip...

have to study~~

tata!

p/s: Mary, i might be raya-ing to your house after i come back on the 31st....:)




No comments: