Friday, January 12, 2007

Get well soon nana

Just when i thought i was getting better,
the fever hit me again yesterday..
PLUS,
the runny nose which has been bugging me for two weeks now...
:'(

my throat feels like there's an elephant in there..
I ate some meddy yesterday,
and slept from 5+pm til this morning!

i just couldnt wake up..
haizz..

another bummer was the fact that the midterm for Diplomatic comm was cancelled...
uwaa...
i've studied tau...
and with that, i've got THREE midterms next week...
and one assignment to be submitted...

but on a more positive note,
at least i've studied for Dip comm...
:)

I cant wait to move my 'babies' to their new home...
yay-ness! :) :)
i bet they're gonna be happy...

okeh..
gtg continue sleeping...
Im kinda 'stoink' right now..ahakz!

p/s: how to get rid of this runny nose.....i just cant seem to be able to focus on things for long...help! :(

No comments: