Wednesday, December 27, 2006

a mad guy and a 'friendly' mosquito visit

weekend is drawing nearer and nearer..
i simply cant wait anymore...
nak baliiik!!

lotsa things up my sleeves....
*cheeky smile*

guess what,

just a few days ago,
the fan in my room went all wrong...
i dont know, maybe its the fuse or whatever...

BUT!
the important thing here is the fact that i had to endure 6 DAYS of sleepLESS nights...
all thanks to the 'visitors' coming to my room without me inviting them...

who?
its Mr & Mrs mosquito and their family and friends!
(how nice of them to come and visit me....next time bring some gifts along eh...blek!)
hmph!

well,
thanks to them,
i now have very nice bumpy and red spots on both my arms and legs....:(

PLUS,
the heat and sweats i had to bear with every night.....

thankfully,
after i reported 3 TIMES,
the technician finally came and fixed the fan...
btw,
i've got a brand new fan...

ever since that incident,
i have learnt how significant the fan is to me,
and to appreciate it...

so,
i've decided to switch the fan to the maximum speed 24/7..
kahkahkahkah....!

*evil laughs*

ok ok...
nolah....
;p

i mean, i'll save electricity....;)

and then,
there's another story,

a mad indonesian guy (i dont know probably a contractor or foreign worker, i just guess from his voice),
has been bugging me...
he sms-ed, miss-called and called...

well,
it so happen the other day,
me, shasha and farah was at pudu buying our tix for eid...
and we had to call Za...

shasha's phone went beserk,
so i had to call Za..

i didnt know she's changed her number (or maybe she told me but i forgot)

when i called, a male indonesian (very the wak-wak-like) voice answered..
i thought it was Za's bf and asked for Za..

but this guy didnt quite get what i mean..
i suspected a wrong number....
so i said sorry and put the phone down...

now,
u might think it's all settled..

teeeet!!!

WRONG GUESS!

after a few minutes,
he called me!

using an anonymous number and asked for my name, who am i and some other crap...

so i said,
"huh? wrong number lah!"
and put down the phone straight away...

after another minute,
he sms-ed me laaah!
eeeeee......

"hi..leh kenal2...."

huh?
mrepek kaaan! siow ting tong!

i didnt reply of coz...
waste credit jer...

kalau taufik batisah ke hady mirza ke yg nak kenal2,
takperlah jgk!

haha...k k... drag...:p

then,
i asked someone to answer this guy's phone call...
he was startled and didnt call again...

settled?

teeeet!!

WRONG AGAIN!

he sms-ed me just a few hours ago lah.....!!??!!

i've decided to change my number..

i am sooooooooooo sure a psycho like this guy here,
wont stop playing around....

tis reminds me of kak.eka's experience....

Giller punyer mamat!

fwah!
im really frustrated eh?
hihi...

k,
im out.

p/s: missing you terribly..............................................

No comments: