Thursday, December 21, 2006

Loooong weekend

My first weekend stay here in IIU
since sch re-opened..

yup.

this weekend,
i'll be in IIU..

someone wont be in Singapore anyway, :(
i guess,
i'd better stay here in campus starting up on my assignments and research..

Gosh!
this is making me feel sick..
sudden nauseousness, headache, stomachache plus whatever ache lah...
:(

ish..
its only a week + another week, which totals to 2 WEEKS,
of not seeing each other,
and im already developing these aches...hihi..

tapi,
takpa takpa....
Im strong..

uwaa...!

help!

k k drag...

ok,
khasanah,
u have discussions over the weekend hokay?

So,
stay F.O.C.U.S

but its no that bad,
you'll be calling me right?
:)

and oh yah!
the other week will be another loooong weekend!
yippie!

Its eid...! :)

cant wait..!
;)

gtg.
nature's call..yikes!

p/s: wonder how's my 'anak2' doing....better call home later...i miss them too!

No comments: