Saturday, December 16, 2006

great to be loved

After the rough patch i went through the past few days,
im finally home,
and i've met 'my remedy'...:)
Thanx..! :)

Life's becoming more meaningful now with you around..
I pray to Allah and am grateful to Him for this beautiful soul..

im not gonna care abt what others will say anymore...
I decide my own journey in life...
Whatever that i have to go through is mine and MINE alone..
others wont understand...
they will only demoralise and demotivate me...

Thank you my dear,
for being there for me..
Thank you for giving me 'life'
after what i thought would be my 'death'..
ahakz..ape ke bendernye lah...
;)

k k...
Im out...
cant wait to see ya tomorrow....:)

P/s: i've found the 'real' pelangi...Now i know how it feels to be loved....:)
Alhamdulillah...

No comments: