Friday, October 03, 2008

My Prayer...

Hey
Its the third of Syawal..

I'd like to apologize to each and every one of my friends,
acquaintances and fellow blogger/blog readers for any blunders and mistakes
I did, intended or not..

Hope all of you had a wonderful 'eid..:)

Mine was low key
as my grandmother was admitted to hospital
the very 1st day of eid..

She fell,
broke her hip bone and fractured her wrist..:(
What worries me is the fact that she fell and fractured the same
hip bone some time earlier this year..:(

I pray to Allah Almighty,
May my beloved Grandma stay strong and
she will get well soon..

I extend my prayer to my sister in law's mother
who was also admitted to hospital for a minor stroke..
Syafahallah...










PS: Dilemma and Worried of what the future holds..

No comments: