Thursday, October 09, 2008

All P*INC and Shiny

Its been a week of Raya..
My only jalan-jalan was on the first day of 'eid
and the fourth day (that was only one house)..

Thats all..

When you're a working adult,
You dont really get the chance to go raya-ing
as much as you used to during school years...

Darn!

No wonder I got an instinct to not shop for raya this year..
ahakz....

Anyways,
After a hectic month in Ramadhan
helping out my mom with the cleaning and stuff-
tangan and kaki da macam orang keje kontrak-

So I finally get to do some manicure and pedicure!!

We went to P*INC at causeway point















Although Mary did hers a few days before,
I begged her to do it again...;)
maceh ye....














It was fun!
and I LOVE my shiny nails....
hehehe....



















Premium pedicure..cost a bomb..
But it was really really good....
My feet were as soft as a baby's..














My nails all oiled...














Would love to do it again next month...=)



I heard about a book titled
"The Last Lecture"



















I Googled it
and found it to be interesting....

So I ordered it from K*inokuniya...

Have not read it yet..
Still reading J*odi P*icoult's "Nineteen Minute"

Cant wait to finish it and move on to The Last Lecture...!


I had this weekend all planned...
But looks like there might be some changes...
Hoping that my plan remains as it is...



Tata!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

mFiFo said...

Thanks..:) feel free to try it out yourself...The prices are quite ex though compared to some other similar shops...:)