Sunday, October 12, 2008

Ice-Skating and a Famous Person

Its a lazy Sunday..
I wish I could laze around till night time,
But I have to go to a wedding dinner tonight..


But anyway,
I had a wonderful Saturday!

First of all sorry to the babes,
I cant join them for their raya-ing...
I already made reservation and plans for yesterday
since a few weeks ago...


FH is going to be a year older this Monday,
Since its a working day,
I decided to celebrate earlier...

Made a lunch reservation at Grand Hyatt Hotel..
Reached there early...
Chill and cam-whore for a bit...=)

Haiz bilalah nak makan...



















And then we had our lunch which was fine
(Read: fine-dining ;))

I didnt take photos of the food..
was starving, so I totally forgot...

Tummy filled,
we headed to Kallang Leisure Park
for Ice-Skating!!



















That was my FIRST time...
Seriously I was nervous but excited to try..
It was cold,
but I was sweating like crazy....

I think it was my nerves..
hehe...

It was a good start...
Steady...steady...
and then, Bedebab!!
I fell....

Embarrasing?
YES!

But its was funny...
And that was the beginning of a series of falls...*shakes head*
Even after I got the hang of it,
I still fell a lot! *shakes head again*

Nevertheless,
It was super fun..

My skate figures..














Yay! I can skate now...=)



















with Flow....















Me trying to catch up....erk...




















Dear even joked:
"Sports ni lah baru tak kisah muhrim ke tak.."
Me:
"apsal pulak?"
Dear:
"sebab pakai gloves"
Me:
ROFL :p

In the end I didnt break any bones,
Good! ;)
It is now in our list of favourite pastime together..=)
And that was the end of our fun-filled day...=)

And then at night,
My brother called me
saying his friends-his band mates will be coming to our house for raya..

I waited and waited and waited,
and gave up...

I went to bed
only to be awakened by a knock on my door..

My bro and his friends were here already...
I said I cant be bothered....

But my mom came into my room and took my fan away..
so I couldnt sleep...
huhu..
I had to wake up no matter what..
hmph!

When I stepped into the living room,
I saw his friends,
one of them the famous AA...

Can you spot him?















Try again...Spot him...















Hopefully you guess right,
its A*liff A*ziz...

Because he came I have to wake up...
grr....:p

Nasib baik awak kelakar and tinggi dik.. kalau tak, akak tuang sirap merah kat baju putih awak tu... haha....

My mom was happy to entertain him and the other friends, though...
In my heart: "suka betul mak aku"
hihihi....



















They came, eat and sing...
SING??
yup...penting eh..?? ahakz....

And then off they went...
Naik lori tau....ahakz....

Haiz...

And me,
happily got my fan back and off to lala land~~

End Note: Happy Birthday Dear...!! Hope you had a wonderful time too!
Kita Sayang Awak (^_^)





















Tata!

No comments: