Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sexy-Red-Hot-Vespa...

I have a lot to blog about..

I have a lot to rant....

I have a lot to blabber...

I have A LOT.....!

But I have been very very busy
with I-dont-know-what....

Seriously,
I've been too caught up with the daily stresses...
My mind was in a whirlwind, turmoil to be precise..
After months and days of 'mental gymnastics'
(kaed! igt lagi tak word ni??)
I think its time to give it a rest....

Penatlah nak berfikir...
I'd like to blog about work,
but lets leave it to another blog entry..

Rrrrright now,
I want to share pix!

yay!

Last Sat I went to BikeAsia at Singapore Expo,
I have to say I was impressed
at the unique and exclusive bikes
they have there...

BUT,
whatever it is,
my BiBu is STILL
the most exclusive hokay...
no doubt about it...;)


I got to sit on two different cute bikes..
hihi...
a 'veteran' scooter


























and a sexy red hot vespa....
nak moto ni boleh tak??



































these are a few of the bikes there...


























I have always hated the fact that motor shows
MUST have girls as their models...

Please lah,
what's the relationship anyway...
I always nag an earful to dear about this
whenever we go to motorshows...
hehe...

I will never understand that..

Akan tetapi,
while walking around,
I saw this particular girl,
and i thought she's pretty...
and i took a picture WITH her...

Gosh!


































I look FAT standing next to her...

Ahakz...
now dont tell me
I have to eat my own words...


Beautiful girls and motors?
NO correlation...

I only thought she's pretty,
I didnt buy any bike...:p

told you there's no correlation...;)


Till the next entry,

Im out!

Tata!

No comments: