Saturday, April 26, 2008

LOVE is the stuff inside.....

I think this is, so far the
MOST memorable April of my life...

I once said its my month,
and I have my family and friends
to thank..

Especially,
my one and only
prince charming
for really really making me feel
like I own the month of April...:)

I loike! :)

Why?

Because apart from the many
beautiful moments and surprises,
he gave me a wonderful
closure for this month.......

The Singapore Flyer and
my very own Built-a-Bear!!






















Look at the breathtaking view!!































I name it, Azr!
It's got a device in its chest
that when you press and hold,
you can actually feel the heartbeat..
hehe...

adorable, aint it? :)

Told you its MY month..;)
Alhamdulillah....:)


Today,
the Arian finally met...















(Everything April)









Girls,
Thank you for making it happen
despite your busy schedules...:)


Appreciate it...
Walaupun I paling banyak kena spot..:p
:)


Klik on the link for more pixies!


tata!

No comments: