Saturday, April 05, 2008

B'day morning

Hey! Its my B'day!

Im officially a 24 years OLD..
hehehe...

After waiting for midnight under the moonlight with Dear,
(cehdebah!)
I went home and saw a package on my bed with my name on it...

Its from my parents..:)

I opened it (read: dengan rakusnya)
and
its a Sony Cyber-shot W120!
Pink kaler lagik.....

Tadah..........................!

















Wonderful!
















And to test the quality of the pix,
i tried using the macro mode...




















not bad....
quite impressive for a digital camera...;)


I guess this camera will be my bestie
while i save up enough money for a DSLR..;)



Will be going out with my family
for a b'day lunch...

and a special dinner with dear
later tonight...

cant wait! :)


Thank you to those lovelies
for their well wishes...:)
Mmmuacks!


meanwhile,
from the b'day girl





















Have a nice 5th April!
hihihi...

Tata!

No comments: