Thursday, January 24, 2008

A Confession: My Love Affair

Dear...





Please forgive me...





I tried to stay away from Mr.S...


But, i cant....i just cant....





















People,


I have a scandalous affair with Mr.S





Its been a while....











I just couldnt resist him..


He gave satisfaction....





Whenever im angry,


Whenever im sad,


Whenever im happy,








HE never failed to entertain me...








sigh...

















ok,











you must be wondering who the heck is Mr.S.......


















he is


























Mr. Shredder......






















Tgk tu manjanya dia "Nggaap!" paper tuuu....
Geram i tau.....;)

































I soooo love him...




























I enjoyed every moment with him....














Dont worry dear...





he managed to win my heart,





BUT,


You're the only one I'll marry.....:)





takkan nak kawen Mr.Shredder kaaann??








*Wink*














tata!

No comments: