Sunday, April 29, 2007

PROMO-tion

hey ho!

i've been promoted....
from
client representative trainee..
to
client representative team leader...

when i first started looking for a job,
i did not dream of anything big...

a simple admin job would be good enough for part time..

however,
i bumped into this company..
and i got the job as client representative..

in my mind,
this is only a three-month-temporary-school-holiday-job...
nothing fancy...

suddenly,
after two weeks...
i made approximately 600-700dolars!

just last friday,
the team went out for dinner at eatz19..

i thought it was just a team night..
it turned out to be a team night CUM celebration for my promotion...

Its not that im not thankful...
in fact, i am full of gratitude...:)

But, (haiz, manusia...there's always a but)
Im suddenly skeptical of my capability...

will i be able to carry this responsibility well?
do i have the leadership qualitites?
will i be able to train my trainees to be like me?
will i be a good example for my trainees?

:(

gee...
i dont know...

well...
maybe its because this is something new to me...
novelty always bring uncertainties...

wish me luck ya!

gtg...

No comments: