Friday, April 20, 2007

make money

eeugh!
my blog is terribly stagnant....:(

i've been busy...
my work kept me away from blogging..

yup,
you hear me right..
im working...

working with a advertising marketing company...
with "have fun and make money" motto...
hehehe...

well, i really make money in this job..
but the bigger the money, the more hectic the job is..
i work from 9 am to 6.30pm from mon-sat..
and i do not leave the office until its almost seven...
reach home e'day around 9 ++ or even later if i have meetings and yada yada...

so that explains why i've not been diligently blogging...

currently,
im a client representative trainee...
and might be promoted to client rep trainer soon...

Everyday, ater the morning meeting,
i'll go out to offices to meet bosses or managers from other companies
to clinch deal for my clients...

thats why im a client representative...

the reason how i get to blog today is because i took a day off..
i've got blisters on both my feet..
my worse blister experience! :(

nvm..

btw,
results came out yesterday...
thanx mary for checking it for me..

i've got better gpa this time around..
but still,
this is a motivation for me to score all As for my final sem...

i know i can...:)
Amin...

gtg..
tata!

No comments: