Thursday, October 05, 2006

home to lontong goreng

Its been quite sometime since i've not been home...
I've not had iftar with my family...
I did not even want to go back home until 22nd of this month...
this decision of mine caused worry to some peeps...

My brother, esp,
has been bugging me to go home...

It wasnt only until yesterday i decided to relent..
i'd actually decided to go home since early this week..
but thanx to my dad's remarks,
i cancelled..(merajuk lah konon)
i sooo did not want to go home at all...

it spoilt my mood for the WHOLE week..
thanx alot dad...

after much pacifying by my bro,
i relented again...
plus,
my mom said ok when i asked her to cook lontong goreng for me...
so,
yep, cant wait to dig into the lontong goreng...

This week is assignments and presentations week...
despite having tons to be settled - still at hand,
i was dumbfounded when my lecturer gave us another presentation....
what??
another presentation, now?
when its almost the end of the semester?
erk, hello...we still have tons to finish tau!

haiyyah...
u guys still remember the research grp i blogged abt recently,
they irritate me soo that i couldnt even looked at them in the eye..
esp with the bro..

i've had my qualms about working with male counterparts,
had a few bad experiences,
but i always try to think positive,
and when they started to work nonsensically,
the bad impressions i had earlier prevails! -meaning, no more sorry sorry okey....

i guessed they realised that im already angry,
so just now they really took charge of the research paper...

hmph!
tau takpe...
im a nice person,
but dont ever mess with my patience...
once i get angry,
erk, yikes!

No comments: