Thursday, September 28, 2006

success comes with hard work

Hi ho!
finally i now know how to get journals..
plus some tips from k.ki on how to find books and infos in the library....
maceh k.ki! saaayang k.ki! :)

so now,
i have three journals waiting to be read...
i already make it compulsory for the groupmates to work with me for three days straight,
since the due date for the research is sometime soon...
aargh, takotnyee...

last night i went to my photography class,
and looked at the pix taken at bukit tinggi where we went for our assignment trip..
and i was quite pleased with a few pix i took....:)
cant wait to look at the 8R outcome...
speaking of which, i havent paid kucai the money for the developing of those pix...
i'd better sms him now..

and so,
sem 1 is coming to an end,
which means,
no more big bro to nag at me..hihi...
also, no more big bro to protect me here if im being bullied by any big bad wolf...;p
sobs...

plus,
k.an, k.y and hasanah is also graduating..
means,
i'll be on my own most of the times...since its them that i've been spending part of my time with....
:(

i guess i have to start standing on my own feet, totally!
considering that i only have 1 more yr to go...

im still thinking whether or not to go for practical training in sem 3...
and which company to go to if im going for it..
hmm...
anybody interested...?
i've yet to prepare my resume...
i hope to do my practical in Singapore..(if im doing my practical)
so i can save quite a lot..
since my dad can send me to and from work most of the times...:)

i've got class!
bubbye!

No comments: