Monday, September 04, 2006

weddings and a sabotage

4As i'd promised,
the pix for the two-days-in-a-row-weddings..

Unfortunately,
i didnt get to take pix of kak Ayu and her husband..they were not there when i came...
so me and su take our own pix instead...hihi...

The unique thing was the plate we ate on..
well, its not plate actually...dont know what to call it....














a lil' late in the e'ning,
went to Zainab's house...there's an open house+kenduri tahlil....
glad to be able to meet up with old friends...long time no see...

Zai, i pray for ur happiness...
i guess, no happiness comes easy...
it comes with lots of perseverance...
be strong my friend..

the next day,
the TF clan went to kak Faezah and kak Miza's wedding...
Gempak..
thats normal when the TF clans get together....
The TF clans...^
me and Aisyah Spec, the youngest of the TF bunch! ahaha..baru 20 syah? ;p ^


sweet arent they...

kak Faezah & Umair ^


Abg Lokman & kak Miza^

Selamat Pengantin Baru!

that was not all,
the unthinkable had happened at kak Miza's wedding...
i was sabo-ed!
by who else...the TF gang...:p

It was soo out of my mind that this was going to happen...

i was sabo-ed to SING!
pahaam taak...

i thought i could flee,
but i was grabbed and dragged to the mic...ahaha

they pleaded me to sing for the brides and groom..
and so, i sang 'bkn cinta biasa' for them...
aargh!
embarassing to the max...
wished i could hide my face underneath the ground..ahakz!

as soon as i ended,
i wanted to go as far as cud frm the mic...
BUT!
the DJ pulled me back and asked some Qs..
and they requested me to sing another!
i couldnt believe my ears...
i couldnt run...

and so, there you are...
TWO songs...

to the DJ,
sorry i couldnt give my number to you..
i couldnt possibly come back every weekend and sing at weddings...

see?
i was sabo-ed..
but bak kata spec : "tuuu bkn saaaboooo.....tu kan utk kak Miza" ;p

somehow,
the experience lifted my low-spirited self a bit at that moment...
thanx for being there for me my friends!

No comments: