Friday, September 01, 2006

the wedding bells

I know i said i wont be coming home for the rest of the semester...
But,
Im now back home...

If i were to follow my heart, i wont be home now...
But,
Most of my friends asked me to...they want me to...
After much thought,
i relent....

I've never thought i could NOT want to come back home....
sigh..

Anyway,
I've got three wedding invites...mind you, its THREE!
one of which is a friend from school...and two from IIUM...
plus an open house invitation...

Is it wedding season or what??
i kept hearing people getting married here and there....

not to worry,
i'll upload the pix later.....

for now, i leave you with my niece's pix..
look at Dini!
dah leh jalan lah...
taaaateh...taaateh......ahahaha...

soo comel...



-More than words is all i need to show that your love for me is real ; missing him-

No comments: