Friday, March 02, 2007

longest weekend of my life

Everything is NOT going well for me...
first, my thumdrv gave me a headache..
and now, the aftermath is much more terrible...
I had to start all over again looking for materials for my assignments and presentations, which i had it all done and saved in the PREVIOUS thubdrive...:'(

third, the stupid PCs here just wont cooperate with me..
they cant detect USB lah, hang lah, whatever crap lah dey!!

Gosh!
this is one of the longest weekend in my life!
please end soon,
i cant stand all these trouble...
PLUS
some people are beginning to irritate me to the max....

Lawak biar berpada-pada lah kawan...GrrRRrR...

Sigh*

im sooo depressed...
probably its one of the PMS situation...
where everything seems to be wrong...
:(

on the other hand,
my photography class will be going for a trip to Institut Baitulmal KL tomorrow...
hope this passion of mine will cheer me up...

P/S: i hate busy weekends.....i wanna go home...:'(

No comments: