Monday, September 05, 2011

Bits & Pieces of My Syawal

Syawal 2011 was a small affair for me and family.
As we grow older, Syawal does not seem to be that much of a big deal, aint it?
Reading my friends' tweets is evident enough.

Came 1st of Syawal, it felt like I have a big burden on my shoulders (eyelids too!)
It was really a tiring day.
I even took half day of work the next day just to go back home and SLEEP! haha..

Nevertheless, even if we dont quite feel as excited as we used to be for Hari Raya,
It is still important for us to feel a teeny bit happy for Syawal.
Afterall, it is a day of celebration for Muslims.
We are encouraged to feel and be happy on this day.
'Eid is a gift for Allah to those who observe their fast.
So, dont forget to show some love okay..:)

Alhamdulillah, this year marked my 2nd year of Syawal as a wife.
This year is also the first time I felt really satisfied with what we have achieved for our house.
It felt much more......Homey and Complete. :)
Alhamdulillah. :)

Here's some bits & pieces of my 'Eid:






Hope its not too late to wish Selamat Hari Raya to my readers, IF there's any. teehee..=)

No comments: