Monday, December 20, 2010

of the weekend and some random ramblings

Its totally a mundane Monday for me..
Its low month at work and low month means less work or at times almost no work..
teehee..

Not that Im complaining about it, coz when its high month, I can go beserk with deadlines!
Its just that, when there's no work I tend to get very VERY sleepy..
Its embarrasing when I 'head-banging' in front of the computer!
Paisey!
And you know when that happens,
you just cant seem to be able to control yourself?
Ngantuknya mintak ampuun....Macam tak tidur 3 bulan..kehkehkeh..

Anyways,
Weekend was good..
For a start, I was loving my outfit..LOVE Grey!






























It was my mommy's birthday on the 17th so we all went out for lunch..
and then my dad said he wanted to buy PS3 and Guitar Hero for Fitri.
So we ALL went to S*im L*im..

After much negotiation, we got a pretty good bargain and since hubby have been wanting a PS3 and I did say I was buying it for him on his birthday (I changed my mind and got him a GPS instead)
I bought one PS3 for him..
Boy! was he happy..






























Main tak ingat dunia :p

Its going to be another public holiday this weekend,
Looking forward to the half day work next Friday!
Weee~~~
We're going to paaaartaaay~~
(party lah sgt!)

'til then,
Toodles lovelies!

No comments: