Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My Mini Photography Project

Was feeling down for the past few days..:'(
that explains the silence behind my secretdoor..

This morning was the craziest!
I had a sudden emotional breakdown
IN the office...!
Luckily no one was in the office...
phew!
I dont even know why I was so overcome by emotions that I
cried buckets out of the blue.....
huhu....

FH suggested focusing on
things I like...
And that got me thinking of photography...

Its been a while since I last snap with passion..
chey~~
So I went to P*opular B*ookshop and bought a few essentials... :)

So just now I did a mini project..

Managed to find these for the subject matter...
Not my bestest shots,
but not bad for someone who's been hanging her camera
behind the door for so long...;)
hihihi...:)














Tomatoes! I dont like tomatoes...
But the moment I found out its good for the face,
I swallowed them like I love them to bits..hihi..:)

Tried to play around with the lighting to get
different effect and colours...:)















My favourite perfume...Cant live without them..;)
Incidences in life taught me valuable lessons about life...














Two other perfume I got from my mom..
Have not used them yet...

Hey!
All my perfumes are PINK!
I loike!


*sigh*

I just wish this nagging feeling in me
will go away...:(

Just thinking about it
makes fell all teared up...:'(





I want ice-cream..............................
I NEED ice-cream....
*endorphines needed urgently*


Im out!

No comments: