Wednesday, August 27, 2008

CONVO-ED part I: Pre-Convocation

I am officially an IIUM Graduate!!

It was a wonderful experience...
Something that I've dreamt of
since primary school!!

That explains my excitement for the past few days..

I shall make my Convocation entry into two parts,
So that it will be easy for you people to follow...:)


Sunday 24th August 2008:

I woke up at 4 a.m!!
woke everybody up,
waited until after Subuh
and we were on our way......yippie!


6.15 a.m: On our way















Us at the back..















Over the causeway, It was still dark...















Had Breakfast at Aliff restaurant in JB...















Kuala Lumpur here we come!!!!














Our stay for the night: The Nomad Sucasa Hotel@Ampang.















Room Number.















View from up above..



















What we wore..Cute right..hihi...














Time to jalan-jalan..















Went to GM Plaza, shopped around
and I suggested we all go to IIUM Convest Hill..

But I pestered my dad to wash his car first..
Nak masuk IIUM,
Takkan kereta nk biar kotor..
hihi.....:p


So there, all snowed up..















Random Rooster..(orang bandar nampak ayam= Jakun-ness..hihi)




















We were all hungry so we headed
to Kubor ( a well-known makan place among geng2 IIUM)
to eat!!

Walked around for a bit
and we saw this particular booth
with a fish spa...

Dad and Fitri gave it a try...















Fitri was tickled-stiff by those fishes..
haha....




















Went back to the Hotel,
Gotta get my beauty sleep..
Big Day ahead!!!



Wait for part II of CONVO-ED...;)


Tata!

No comments: