Monday, March 24, 2008

Alkisah Mee Siam II

Me: So, how dear? 1-10..
Dear: da agak dah mesti nk tanya macam tu..
Me: Yelah, 1-10, how?
Dear: A-








People,
I passed with an A- on my FIRST Mee Siam attempt!





ahakz..





Alhamdulillah...





I still couldnt believe I cooked Mee Siam,
I mean, me?
Im soo not a mee siam person...





I've not eaten mee siam before, let alone COOK it..





After almost half a day of
sweating and pacing up and down the kitchen,





Here it is:










looks decent eh? :)

aaah~~~ my very own mee siam...


Thanx honey for chillin' out at my place
and thanx for the A-...;)

Next time I'll lessen the Tauchu just for you k...;)




Next to try: Mee Soto...


But before that,
Maaaaaakk.......time to get a NEW blender, please~~~


P/S: Each simple gesture, made me fall for you again and again...
How I really treasure you...:)

No comments: