Saturday, November 10, 2007

released from.......

Anybody wants to help THROW my examination slip away??
nyeh heh heh heh...
*wicked smile*
I finished my examination yesterday,
November 9, 2007.
at 11 am sharp.
Im FREE~~~~~
erk...sure ke ni??
ish...i'Allah....
:)
Alhamdulillah....
Anyways,
i want to share a piece of good news...:)
remember the TNMC assignment for western news network subject?
the one that i badly wanted to score and put my utmost effort in?
yup
that one...
Alhamdulillah..
i scored it FULL MARKS!!!!
yay!
Alhamdulillah...:)
and i scored well for my project and midterm for this subject too...
thus,
i got the highest carry mark in class....
50++ out of 60...
I was thrilled when Mdm told me the news
the moment the examination was over...:)
Alhamdulillah....
and if i did well in the finals,
she said, its not surprising i could get an A!
:)
but...
lets not get too excited shall we...?
:)
we'll wait and see....
*************************************************
oh yes..
and so,
i finished my examination already...
time to really look for a job....
nowadays there seem to be a lot of
opening positions in the field of communication...
i hope i will get one...
but,
as long as i get a job that requires me to wear 'office wear',
i'll be happy already....
hihihi....
Chey~~
nak kakak-kakak ofis je....;)
**************************************************
will be continuing my raya-ing today...
at my daddy's work place....
boooriing~~
hihi....
**************************************************
Gosh!
i'll be having lots of free time...
what will i do??
konfem2 kena jadi 'tukang-gaji-executive' kat rumah...
hihihi....
cepat-cepat lah dapat keje.....
i thought of buying lots and lots of dvds and books.....
and then sit on my cosy bed with a cup of hot choc to watch or read....
aaahh~~~~
what is more heavenly
than sitting in a comfy corner with a cup of hot choc and a good book!
i bet mary and suli would have to agree with me on this....ait? ;)
**************************************************************
about the job search,
Anybody got any openings to recommend?
:)
***********************************************************
That's all for now...
i'll update more later....
tata!
p/s: Dear...its alright....i forgive you....mmuach! :)

No comments: