Tuesday, November 27, 2007

am i confused?

Result is out.

Anybody else in my position would be more than glad with what i get..
But how come im not happy with it..

Its not like i failed or anything,
In fact i've got an excellent leap up from the previous semester's result..

But i was not having any emotions at the time i saw my results..
why??

hmm...

anyways,
Im thankful to Allah for the result..
If not for him,
i might not be able to get what i've got..

And to dear,
thanx also,
for being my pillar of strength when im in need throughout the exam...

:)

Cant wait to see you later after work...:)

**************************************************

So,
I'm almost officially a graduate!

why almost?
Because I have not gotten my certificate..
;)

so,
I'm now officially a full time employee....

confirm dah grad pe...

is this really happening??

i wonder how's spec is doing with her job...

and

i wonder whether k.far has already settle down with a job...

**************************************************

k, got to get back to work..

tata!

No comments: