Friday, November 23, 2007

Obstacles aint easy

reporting from the office..

Is it winter already or is it just the aircon??

Its terribly cold sey...
and Boo hoo to me,
I forgot to bring my jacket..:(

****************************************

Hmm..

i couldnt sleep well last night...
i kept waking up in the middle of the night...

its sad to think of the situation that is going on now...

I understand they have their own expectations...
I understand they dont want bad things to happen...

And i know its hard for you...
I know you're facing a hard time now...

and i just want to tell you,
Im here for you...

I will always be here for you...
I'll be as understanding as i can...
I'll give my utmost support for you...
(i'Allah)

There's always a rainbow at the end of a long dark tunnel...

I want you to know that...

:)


P/S: life's full of obstacles aint it? but thats what make us strong at the end of the day...

No comments: