Monday, July 18, 2011

Patience, My Dear Girl, Patience













Patience is virtue.
We are always tested and challenged in many ways, everyday without fail.
Sometimes we just feel like giving up.
Why?
We ask.

As I grow older, I think I lost my patience somewhere along the road.
This is too much! why are they doing this to me?why cant I just get what I want?
why is it so hard to achieve my dreams? Why is this happening to me?
There's just too many WHYs in my life.

And then, a few days ago, it struck me like a lightning.
Patience, my dear girl, patience.

Patience is not about waiting, but keeping the good attitude while waiting.
What have I been doing while waiting?
I have been questioning too many things, which I myself am shameful for.

Not everything that we want will be good for us,
and not everything that we don't, is not good for us.
Only He knows best.

And then I told myself,
Patience, my dear girl, be patient.

Good things will come to those who wait. :)

No comments: