Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Should I or Shouldnt I?

Hey All..

I really could not sleep...
So many things on my mind...
But nowadays,
I feel I could not share things that is on my mind, here in this blog...

Everything in my mind lately
has been very private and complicated to talk about in this blog...

I have to find other alternatives,
I guess..

A thought came to my mind just a sec ago..
I'd like to close down this blog...



Shocking?
NO? hmm...

I dont know...


I just want to open a new chapter in my life..
Wish to forget everything in the past,
starting this very moment...
Just start everything with a clean slate...

I've penned every bitter sweet moments in my life,
here in this blog...
This blog is like my heart monologuing just about anything
that came across it...

But really,
Most of the things in my heart cant be typed out
and be shared with anybody anymore..

Therefore,
I thought,
should I or shouldnt I?

I'll give myself just one more day to think,
and we''ll see whats the outcome...

meanwhile,
Please excuse me
While I continue to think...

No comments: