Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Just an update after so long....

I have been very lazy updating my blog.
Pardon me, but every single time I thought of blogging,
I felt like gagging..

OK, I'm just saying that just cause it rhymes..
DRAAAG!
:p


The house is still under renovation..
I'd say its 80% done...
Hope it'll be 90% by the end of this week
and all done up by end of next week..

Its really squeezing the juices out of me, this whole renovation thingy..
Every end of the day made me feel too tired to do anything else...
We are like tourist in our own country...
Staying from one hotel to another, one chalet to another and one relative to another...

The part I hated most is the packing and unpacking of stuff..
Mind you, I have my facial wash set, my tons of clothes (I work Mon to Sun),
my basic make-up necessities, my personal toiletries, etc...

I'm a girl, I have lots of stuff, you know...

So every time we move, I have to lug this hee-yuge luggage
around..

I just hope at the end of all this,
Its all worth it!

I can see my house my parents' house
starting to look all modern and chic...
ahakz...

and I requested my room to be painted in two shades of PINK!!
yay!


Oh btw,
I have officially closed my friendster account!

I've been meaning to do it since many many moons ago...
I don't know what held me back...
But anyway, I did it!
and it felt good! =)


and oh,
A happy belated new year to all of you!

I refuse to have any resolutions..
Cause it all never really came true...

Im just going to focus on the plans I've already been working on for this year...

I pray it will all unfold smoothly..
Amiin...


Tata!

No comments: