Saturday, August 25, 2007

what are friend's for

Reporting from Bedok Library..

Reached home at about 10pm last night..

Going to and from KL by bus at this period of time is not quite a good option..
Ever since the bus accident tragedy that killed 20+ people,
The JPJ is having -i think so- Malaysian-wide bus inspection...
especially on the bus driver...

and last night was not an exception...
the long journey was hell had it not been for my company..:)
Thank God...

But, alas..
Im safe and sound...

hmm...
Im having this nagging feeling in me...
about the issue of friendship..

I told a friend that i just cant be bothered to contact them..
:(

ok,
I know it sounded rude and crude and crap and all that..

i was even surprised at myself for saying that...
I did not know where that came from..
It's soo not like me to say things like that..

I could have said i've been busy lately or my phone's lost
or just any other bullshit so that i wont hurt people...

But out of nowhere i uttered those terrible words...:(

or maybe,
that's the truth that's been kept deep down inside me...?
hmm...

see,
life taught me a lot of lessons...
i really mean a LOT..

especially about people...

Im sure many of you have heard that
'whatever people do or think
is because of their experiences or perceptions on life itself...'

right?

i guess that's what makes me who i am today...

I do not like to be forced to tell what i dont want to tell,
I know when people becomes closer to each other, and they call themselves FRIENDS,
they feel the need to know EVERY single things that happens in their 'friends' life...

you may deny,
but that's what i experience...

people talk about others...
friends talk about friends to other friends....
stories changed becomes distorted,
and that destroys FRIENDSHIP..

and that is another experience of mine...

when people becomes closer they tend to want to be involved in their friend's life...

My perceptions says that,
friends does not neccessarily means we have to be involved to each other all the time..
friends try to understand what their friends wanted for their own life..
friends defend their friend instead of talking behind them to other friends..
friends give space to their friends..


Gee...
at timer i wonder why am i being a secretive person,
its because of my experiences, i guess...

ponder, my friend...

im out..

p/s: takut nak berkawan

No comments: