Monday, August 20, 2007

Rest Relax and unwind?

Weekend was fine..
Weekend was one great, unwinding moment for me...
It's been sometime since i've got the time to really relax as if i own the ticks to time..
Thanx dear for being so sweet and understanding...:)
Such care and love that i appreciate from the core of my heart..
:)
Anyways..
I've got Muslim Press midterm tomorrow and i'm still on page three on the text..
How slow is that...
Im thinking of holidays that's around the corner...
I wonder if i should extend my hols and risk losing two marks for WNN midterm
or
advance my hols instead..
hmmm...
Since there'll be the BBF on wednesday night before merdeka at Marina,
might as well i come back early and not prolong my hols....
ok!
mind's set...
I'll just advance my hols...yay!
hihihi..
Wonder what's BBF like......
P/S: To plan is not just planning, but to execute and to work towards executing it...

No comments: