Sunday, February 10, 2008

Thai flavours in good 'ol Singapore...

I CANNOT go into a book store
and not grab a book, to buy...

Thats what happened just now..
I went out for dinner with my family
at causeway point..

Just for fun i stepped into
Popular bookshop...

AND

I stashed this:






























haha...
Hard cover tau...
thats bcoz they dont have the paperback ones..

I dont mind...:)

and anyway,
I've got some good reviews about this book
and its author..

Plus dah gian nk membaca...
;)


Btw, (sidetrack a bit)
Im soooo happy because i bumped into Dila!!
Dila was the MRC President (i was the VP)
and we lost contact the semester she graduated...
I heard she's taking her Masters at NUS....
So i knew she's in Singapore...

And...
i couldnt believe my eyes when i saw her..
i squealed and giggled like a little girl...
hihi...
best part is: she stayed in Woodlands!
yay!

maybe we can chill out together one day...:)

ok,
now we're back on track..
my family and i went to Siam kitchen for dinner...































The food was Alhamdulillah nice....
The service?

Tiptop...

I do not know if its tiptop because we were
the last two customers
and that they have so much free time at hand
or
because they really really have superb service...

hihihi...


I had the green curry prawn fried rice..





















This was my mom's Clear noodle phad Thai..























This was my dad's black olive fried rice...
























And fitri's beef noodles...





















i personally think that my mom's drink was
yummy...




























this tall glass of mango juice was to die for..
chey~~



with that i leave you to salivate...
while im off to bed..;)


tata!

No comments: