Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Temporarily mentally deranged.....

I.am.not.in.the.right.frame.of.mind.


Decisions! decisions!

How i hate making decisions at times...

Boo to decisions!


Well,
Im torn between going to an interview later today at Manulife
or forget about it
and go for a graduate diploma in Marketing Communications,
which, my heart goes all out for....

So?
Whats the problem?


The problem is...
Gee i dont know!

What the!?

If i get to work at Manulife,
I have to go for trainings and courses
which i wont be paid for...
(dont know how long will the trainings be)

meaning i wont be able to take up the
grad diploma until i finally get to work full time at Manulife...

On the other hand,
the grad diploma under the Marketing Institute of Singapore
might get me the job in a field i really wanted...
(i.e, events planning, PR, Advertising, marketing comm)

the problem is,
whether it will REALLY guarantee me
those kind of job...

How do i know?


Is it really this complicated
or
is it just ME?


somebody pleasssse tell me.....




I think i am temporarily mentally deranged!

erk...

hmm....



ok cool....


NOT!




im soooo outta here....


no tata for today....

pfft!

No comments: