Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Our Little Knight!

It was finally revealed!

Lil 'A decided to show Abah and Ummi that Lil 'A will be
our little Knight!

We were elated, Alhamdulillah!
My husband was happy, he wanted a boy, especially for a first child.
He constantly prayed for a son, (even before I got pregnant!) several times each day specifically asked Allah for a son.
He believed in his Dua so much so that, when I finally got pregnant, he said read or listen to Surah Yusuf.
When asked what if the baby is a girl, and that we should also recite surah Maryam in case its a girl,
his answer was simple, Believe. Have Faith.

And so, believe I did. As days goes by, the feeling that we will be getting a boy felt real, it felt true.
I even dreamt of playing with a little baby boy.

Alhamdulillah!
Allah IS Great! :')



I pray that Lil 'A will grow up as a strong believer in his Faith and in whatever he strive to succeed in. Amin! :)

No comments: