Thursday, March 10, 2011

You May Call Me Fatty

Been thinking about my fluctuating weight, AGAIN.
Hormones, seriously, are my worst enemy.

How can one's hormones be so imbalanced?
Being unpredictably moody is one thing,
the weight issue? It's another thing!

I realised that most of my old clothes are much more snug now.
*GASP!*
How sad right?

Kemanalah perginya motivasi diri saya ni ye....
Tolonglah K*hasanah, jangan malas,
tetapkan iman dan pergi Jogging!
*pok dia baru tau*

Bila tgk makanan, tetbe jadi nafsu amarah..
howww?
At first, berkata dalam hati "ish! taknak makan lah keropok tu, gemuk nanti..tadi baru je makan nasi.."
Suddenly,
I swear I saw the keropok waving at me, slowly hypnotising me to eat!
Howw? Howww?

I shouldnt have to resort to telling myself that I hate food kan?
erk...
But I LOVE fooood!

Okay, from now on,
I promise myself to jog everyday after work, tk kiralah pukul berapa pun,
I have to jog at least half an hour..
If not, I cannot go home...

err...boleh ke?
*cisss berdebah kau wahai low self-confidence!*

Tidak! aku harus bisa menepis si low self-confidence berdebah itu!
*hiyak dush!*

Point is,
I DO NOT HAVE A CHOICE.

I REFUSE TO WEAR A SIZE M or worst, L. *GASP!*

I MUST JOG.

So when does this resolution starts?
Today?
Maybe tomorrow...or better next week?

NO K*hasanah!
It starts TODAY.

P/S: You people become by witness. If I fail, you may call me FATTY, NOT! :p

No comments: