Monday, October 18, 2010

Say it LOUD AND CLEAR!

Why is Monday always associated with the colour blue?

Monday Blues.
This thing is psychological..
Truth is, nothing is wrong with Monday..
Its us..

Yes,
including me..
I am guilty of faulting Monday for all nonsense that happen throughout the day..
oops!

I am putting this in words so that I can read back
and laugh at myself for being so silly..

I am not feeling good..
Those upbeat feeling..adrenalin rush..the force that comes from within that makes me just want to go, go and keep going..
I need those feeling...

So come on people!
Gimme some love...
Give yourselves some love...

Stand up and say "I am HAPPY"
Say it LOUD!
Say it LOUD AND CLEAR!
Say it until you feel it in you..:)

Hope I've helped brighten up your Monday! ;)



P/S: Dear...come let go swimming today...=)

No comments: